What if ...

What if the world was actually a completely neutral space when I arrived in it?
What if my world and all my relationships can only ever reflect myself, a perfect multi-dimensional mirror?
What if there is no meaning nor significance inherent within my world other than that which I give it?
What if I can never truly know the world of another and can only guess at what their world is like through the distorted lens of my own limited knowledge, perception and deeply held beliefs?
What if the transformation of myself inevitably led to a transformation of my entire world of experience?
What if the only route to transformation of myself required a complete unconditional acceptance of everything, everyone and every experience in my world?
What if, despite having no real way of knowing if all this was true or not, I chose to live my life as if it were true?